Book an Annual Boiler Service now and avoid Large Repair Bills Later
Boiler Boffin’s Gas Safe registered heating engineers carry out boiler servicing throughout Hertfordshire and North London. All UK Boiler manufactures recommend that you have a boiler service carried out at least once every 12 months in order to keep it running efficiently and safely. A boiler service can also help to highlight any developing issues with your boiler or central heating system, meaning any issues can be remedied before your boiler or central heating breaks down.
We provide boiler certification for landlords and homeowners and can suggest the best ways to keep your boiler running better for longer. You’ll never end up with a surprise bill at the end of an appointment and we always agree on any extra repairs with you outside of our fixed servicing fee before making them.
Boiler Boffin Service Categories
Interim Service (Non-Invasive)
This is the standard service required on older Non-Condensing boilers and for most Modern Condensing Boilers.
- Test of Boiler Emissions (Flue Gas Analysis)
- Test of safety devices (Flame Failure and Low Pressure)
- Re-pressurise Expansion Vessel
- Test Gas Rate / Gas Burner Pressures
- Check Flow and Return Temperatures
- Clean Condense Trap
- Test Gas Tightness (Ensure no gas leaks)
- Check for water leaks / signs of distress
- Test the Heating and Hot water control system
Major Service (Invasive)
This type of service is usually only required once every 4 years on Modern Condensing Boilers. Or every year on older Back Boilers and Open Flue Boilers.
- All of the Aspects of the Interim Service
- Remove and clean Burner Assembly
- Remove and clean Ignition Electrodes
- Remove and clean Heat Exchanger Baffles
- Wash Through Heat Exchanger Flue ways
- Replace Burner / Heat Exchanger Gaskets
- Smoke Test on Chimney System (Back Boiler / Open Flue Boilers)
After every Boiler Service we will Email you a PDF with all of our test results and any notes / recommendations.
This can be used as proof of servicing, which may be required to;
Ensure your boiler warranty remains valid,
Validate any future house insurance claims you may need to make,
Be passed onto your solicitor (should you decide to sell your home).
*Prices do not include parts