How much does a new boiler cost?
This is a question that has unlimited possible answers, as there are so many variables to consider, much like if someone asked you “how much does a new car cost”.
The cost of having a new boiler installed will vary depending on;
- What type of boiler / system you currently have
- What type of boiler / system you want to have installed
- The size of your property
- Whether or not the boiler is staying in the same location
- Whether pipework upgrades are required (such as gas pipe upsizing)
- What type of controls you would like to have fitted
- What length of warranty you would like to have on the boiler
- Any other associated work or components that may be required (powerflushing, magnetic filter, soakaways, radiator valves, hot water cylinders etc.)
While the temptation is usually to keep costs as low as possible, this is seldom the best way of approaching this kind of work. The main focuses of our installations are;
- Boiler quality and length of warranty
- Suitability of the system to the homeowner (Combi boilers are not always the best choice)
- Future Proofing the installation against breakdowns, by making sure the system is thoroughly cleaned and filters are fitted to protect from magnetite / sludge damage.
This is why we only fit premium brand boilers, such as ATAG, Vaillant, Viessmann and Baxi. Most of our installations come with 10 year warranties as standard, with the lowest warranty we typically offer being for 7 years.
All installations will include a minimum of a Magnacleanse flush, and a magnetic filter for ongoing protection against sludge damage.
While we understand the temptation to keep the costs of the installation to a minimum, we feel that fitting cheaper boilers, with short warranties and without adequately flushing and protecting your system is likely to be more expensive in the long run. As the cost of a single repair can often amount to more than your initial saving during the installation.
We also offer finance options on our Boiler installations in Hertfordshire and North London, which helps to ensure our customers do not have to compromise on the quality of their boiler replacement, due to having limited funds readily available.
We have a helpful pricing estimation guide that you can used to give an idea of the price you are likely to pay for a replacement boiler, but we will always survey a property and run through everything with you to make sure that the installation is suitable for you and that you can achieve the best possible return on your investment.
If you live within Hertfordshire or North London, get in touch with Boiler Boffin today, to arrange for a free quotation and to discuss the best boiler options for your home.